- Dit evenement is voorbij.
EMCDDA webinar: Prison and drugs in Europe: current and future challenges
30 juni 2021 à 13:00 - 14:30 CEST
- Heino Stöver, Institute for Addiction Research Organization Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Frankfurt am Main, Germany;
- Mark Johnson, founder of Uservoices, NGOs of people with lived experience aiming at foster dialogue between service users and service providers, London, UK;
- Carmen Martínez Aznar, Vice General Director of Penitenciary Health, Genral Secretary of Penitenciary Institutions, Spain;
- Theano Mavromoustaki, Senior Legal Counsel for the Government at the Law Office and acting on behalf of the Attorney General of the Republic of Cyprus;
Chair: Linda Montanari, EMCDDA
Opening and closing remarks, Alexis Goosdeel, EMCDDA Director (tbc)
Format: EMCDDA opening remarks, introductory motion graphic, questions-guided discussion with panellists , Q&A from attendees.
Length: 1,5 hours
Participants: The webinars is open to EMCDDA staff members, NFP network, and external individuals. Participation is possible upon registration, after which you will receive a link to connect.